Below are links to the Community Alternatives Program for Children (CAP/C) training modules for Nurses and Nursing Assistants. These modules are required reading and completion to work with any CAP/C patient in a home care capacity. For specific questions regarding the materials, please contact your local IntelliChoice Home Care Office.
- Module 1: Physical Development (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Module 2: Psychosocial Development (PDF, 178 KB)
- Module 3: Disorders Commonly Seen in CAP/C Children (PDF, 202 KB)
- Module 4: Working with CAP/C Families and with DMA (PDF, 278 KB)
- Normal Pediatric Developmental Milestones (PDF, 20 KB)
- Certification of Completion (PDF, 8 KB)